Teaching Formal Methods
Formal methods are tought through a variety of courses. How can modern forms of teaching, such as flipped classrooms or on-demand-teaching, be used to improve formal methods education?
This projects documents my efforts in course design and university teaching.
My interests include software analysis, formal methods and offensive security.
- Rooting Formal Methods within Higher Education Curricula for Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Inquiry- and Research-based Teaching in a Course on Model Checking
- Prototyping Games using Formal Methods
- Prototyping Games Using Formal Methods
- Writing a Model Checker in 80 Days: Reusable Libraries and Custom Implementation