Formal Methods Accessibility
Despite their abilities, formal methods are not commonly used in industry and often remain of pure academic interest. This is, at least to some extend, caused by the complexity of mathematical notations and the inaccessibility of tools. In this project we aim to lower barriers and learning curves to enable the usage of formal methods in mainstream software industries, by regular developers.
- A Verified Low-Level Implementation of the Adaptive Exterior Light and Speed Control System
- Translating Alloy and Extensions to Classical B
- Validation and Real-Life Demonstration of ETCS Hybrid Level 3 Principles Using a Formal B Model
- Inquiry- and Research-based Teaching in a Course on Model Checking
- Prototyping Games using Formal Methods